AL3IRAQ_ANBAR_chat
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتـدى روم عراق الانبـــار

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

(¯`·._.·(Four Hours in Baghdad)·._.·°¯)

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
mostafa

mostafa

عدد الرسائل : 491
العمر : 38
الموقع : لو بالعراق لو بالمريخ ممتأكد
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/05/2008

(¯`·._.·(Four Hours in Baghdad)·._.·°¯) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: (¯`·._.·(Four Hours in Baghdad)·._.·°¯)   (¯`·._.·(Four Hours in Baghdad)·._.·°¯) Emptyالخميس مايو 29, 2008 10:35 am

BAGHDAD , The famous capital city of Iraq .. the heritage ,, the history ,, the smell of the Abasi golden ages ..
From this very brief definition. I begin to love baghdad … I decided to discover every place of it ..
and here I'm :
i love to travel from one place to another ... b4 i was love Motnabi streat ... i was there every Friday ... then after i take long tour in the famous street i try to take around the old market near by like :
Arabic market .... al sooq al 3arbi.
al shorjah market , then after i spend about 2 hours in this tour i decide its the time to go to Bab al Sharqi ..
The long way to the bab al sharqi never make me tired cause i enjoy to watch the advertising meterial in front every shop ,,also the goods in ...
about 20 mints walking from motnabi to bab al sharq through al rasheed streat we feel that we live in the old Baghdad ,
in Bab al sharqi we drink something cold , after while we continuo our journey in the area...
This Journey take about 3:30 hours .. but we feel its only few mints ..
The most amazing place i had ever been entire is place nearby Al motnabi streat .. its inside the main street and the motnabi street ... when i inter it i felt its never changed from 60's or 50's maybe
the street of this place is never acceded 1.5 meters in width ,, sometimes you can't see the end cause there street is never like the street ! its not straight ! so you walk and walk and you don't know where you arrived .. first time i inter this place really i become afraid to be lost in these streets !
really i inter this place for one time only and i never dare to inter it again despite i love it .
... most of them deals with strange and expensive stones, gold ,sliver. the main thing that they made is Rings and other stuff deals accessories.
Then I come back home and Repeat it again the next Friday ..
President Talk

(¯`·._.·(Four Hours in Baghdad)·._.·°¯)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
AL3IRAQ_ANBAR_chat :: الساحة الأدبيـة :: القصص والروايات-
انتقل الى: